Learn about newest wearable technologies and their possible usages in business, research and for individual purposes. Learn about newest trends in machine- machine and human -machine interactions. This will be a high-level program providing knowledge on the development of bots, and Wearable Technologies in the context of the rapid developments in the Internet of Things.
Who is this for?
• Leaders to want to engage and inspire their teams
• High-tech startups
• Researchers, inventors, techies and geeks
What you will learn:
• What to expect from IoT and how to benefit from it
• How to incubate startups focused on hardware, particularly wearable technologies
• How to build a bot and how to improve it
• What kind 0f methodologies to use in order to beta test such technologies
• How to link neuroscience with hardware and get great results
Register your tickets here.
ALEKSANDRA PRZEGALINSKA – PhD in philosophy of artificial intelligence, Assistant Professor at Kozminski University, currently Research Fellow at the Center for Collective Intelligence at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Boston. Recent visiting scholar at The New School for Social Research/ Brown University in New York City (2014). In 2011 Aleksandra worked as the Chairman of Media Regulation Working Party at the Council of European Union in Brussels. As a William J. Fulbright Scholar Aleksandra also majored in Sociology at The New School for Social Research in New York (2012), where she participated in research on identity in virtual reality, with particular emphasis on Second Life.
Aleksandra’s current primary research interest include consequences of introducing artificial intelligence systems to people’s social and professional sphere as well as wearable technologies and human/bot interaction
My Twitter profile https://twitter.com/Przegaa
My LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aleksandra-przegalinska-5b17125/
9 November (5:00 pm to 7:00 pm)